What is prosperity?
Prosperity is ... what?
- a successful, flourishing, or thriving condition, especially in financial respects
- the financial freedom to buy whatever you want
- giving financial abundance to all beings
- lots of gold by paper contract and for real
- cashflow that is overwelmingly good and keeps good
- having lots of gold and land
- having lots of abundance
- artha in sanskrit (अर्थ)
- the goddess of fortune
When is prosperity?
Prosperity is ... when?
- you look at your financial account/statement and see that you have
- you can buy everything you want
- Lakshmi has given you millions and billions in financial currency
- you can give to all beings because you have enough
- your cashflow on your financial statement is sky rocking all the time