What is forgiveness?
forgiveness is ... what?
- क्षमा (kṣamā) = “forgiveness, remission, indulgence, permission”, literally “forgiveness”
Forgiveness is virtue; forgiveness is sacrifice; forgiveness is the Vedas; forgiveness is the Shruti.
Forgiveness protecteth the ascetic merit of the future; forgiveness is asceticism; forgiveness is holiness; and by forgiveness is it that the universe is held together.
- seeing the divine inside and outside yourself and as yourself.
- looking in Shiva's face while pressing palms together and giving your devotion
- spreading truth with as many as possible publicly and privately.
Why is forgiveness?
forgiveness is ... why?
- because people commit sins everyday
- because sinners don't know what they do
- because all actions are an illusion
- because truth is more powerful than falsehood
- for the compassion and realization of non violence
- because all beings want to be pure and without sin
- for the welfare and peace on the earth
- to help and save innumerable beings