What is devotion?
devotion is ... what?
- praising the source of your existence
- full attention on the supreme Godhead
- learning the teachings of the greatest masters ever lived on this earth
- pressing your palms together facing the master of all masters
- doing all your habits of devotion every day over a long period of months
- giving your experience to Krishna
- giving your gratitude for the Creator of all Creation
- bhakti भक्ति, the Sanskrit word bhakti is derived from the verb root bhaj-, which means "to divide, to share, to partake, to participate, to belong to"
When is devotion?
devotion is ... when?
- you are attracted as devotee to devote yourself
- you want to liberate all sentient beings from suffering